Care of Jewellery
TO KEEP YOUR JEWELS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
All of our jewellery is made using the highest quality materials and finishes. To keep it looking as nice as the day you bought it, make sure you follow these step:
- Please take care, by removing when showering, swimming and sleeping.
- If I am brass, oxidation is a natural tarnishing process, dependent on the variables of skin types, chemical contact, amount and type of wear, and considered normal wear and tear. If I am looking dull, shine by immersing in a mix of a dash of vinegar, washing up detergent and luke warm water.
- Glass Beads & Crystals – Use tepid water, a dash of vinegar and a squirt of dish washing liquid. Clean with a damp cloth or soft toothbrush. (beads may shatter when exposed to extreme water temperatures)
- Sensitive? Never fear, our jewellery is all nickel and lead free!
Quality & Craftmanship
OUR JEWELLERY IS …
- Hand crafted, made to the highest quality standards and checked prior to shipping
- Brass based or Surgical Steel
- Nickel and Lead free
- Each of our pieces are individually handcrafted and assembled. This means that each of your jewels will be beautifully unique in their own way.
Enjoy wearing me for many years to come.