11 0 Czech Seed Bead Green – Mint Silver Lined
These size 11/0 Czech glass Silverlined – mint seed beads have a mirror like reflective lining. i.e., Transparent with the hole lined with silver to give a mirror effect.
- Finish: silverlined
- Colour: mint
- Size: 11/0 Czech glass seed beads
Each tiny bead measures about 2.1mm
- Hole size: 0.7mm.
- Made: Czech Republic
- Manufacturer: Preciosa Ornella
- Sold loose in packs 20grm (approx x2 000)
Made by the established glass company Preciosa (prior to that Ornela a state-run factory by Jablonex) in the mountains north of Prague. Seed beads are also known as rocailles (French / “little stones”) and are made of the highest quality glass by the drawn glass method. Literally the glass is drawn out to become a long hollow tube and then cut into small pieces. Seed beads are affordable, durable to work with and having a multitude of colours and finishes and sizes available give the crafts person broad scope in creativity. Sizing is based on the size rod used for the manufacture of glass beads. The smaller the number, the larger the bead.
Preciosa® TRADITIONAL CZECH BEADSTM is the number one producer of rocaille seed beads in the world.
- superior quality – colourfast. They are not dyed which means no peeling and no fading.
- machine cut – uniform shape makes them ideal for bead weaving, hand bead weaving e.g., peyote stitch
- scope of shapes, sizes and colours
- versatile: use in bead stringing, bead looming, bead weaving, decorative surface embellishment, such as embroidery, and crochet
There are no reviews yet.