8 0 Czech Seed Bead Orange AB
|1 - 4||$4.95 ( Selling price )|
|5 - 24||$3.50 ( Selling price )|
|25 or more||$2.35 ( Selling price )|
These size 8/0 Czech glass Orange AB seed beads have a lovely metallic lustre surface and will not chip, fade or peel. “AB” means “Aurora Borealis” and looks like a rainbow tint on the surface. It is a permanent “rainbow” finish which is applied while the bead is hot. The rainbow finish sets the beads off and makes them come forward visually.
- AB – orange
- Bead measurement 3.1mm
- Hole size 0.7mm.
- 20grm packet (approx x700 pieces) 100grms (x5 packets, approx x3 500) 1/2kg (x25 packets, approx x17 500)
- Made: Czech Republic
- Manufacturer: Preciosa Ornella
TIP: use thread size D Nymo thread or cable flex steel wire such as Tigertail.
- Team with bugle beads if you want to use a similar width bead or to apply sequins.
- String in between larger beads, known as a ‘filler’ bead, which gives necklace a fantastic drape when strung on flex stainless steel wire.
WHY WE LOVE CZECH SEED BEADS AND YOU WILL TOO!
- Superior quality – colourfast. They are not dyed which means no peeling and no fading.
- Machine cut – uniform shape makes them ideal for bead weaving, hand bead weaving e.g., peyote stitch
- scope of shapes, sizes and colours give the crafts person broad scope in creativity.
- Versatile: use in bead stringing, bead looming, bead weaving, decorative surface embellishment, such as embroidery, and crochet
- The hole is slightly bigger than rival seed bead brands which allows for multiple threading.
Sizing is based on the size rod used for the manufacture of glass beads. The smaller the number, the larger the bead.
Seed beads are also known as rocailles (French “little stones”).
Bead Vault offers the largest range of Czech glass seed beads in Australasia, with over 60 colours in our 8/0 seed bead range.
There are no reviews yet.