Cabochon 30mm Blue
These large plastic cabochons can be used in a setting mount to create a brooch, ring or centerpiece; use them with a seed bead stitched bezel, wrap them with wire or set them into polymer clay. Cabochons are not beads, and do not have holes.
Use an epoxy glue e.g Araldite if adhering to another material. STORY
Create unique pieces from our vintage treasures most of which are sourced globally. We have delightful tales of purchasing sample ranges from retired Czech & German gentlemen who formally worked in the bead and jewellery trade. These men often speak little English and store all their forgotten treasures in the house basement. Other stock has been purchased at auctions and other random contacts. Our vintage stock is:
• Usually a combination of sample ranges & over productions which have never been sold or used;
• Circa 1920s to 1980s;
• A collection of one-of-a-kind pieces;
• Are of a high quality & craftsmanship;
• Will make your designs unlike any others;
• and supplies are, of course, limited.
Stock changes regularly and you will discover new treasures in the collection every time you visit us. They may be here today, and gone tomorrow! First in best dressed!