Smooth Connector Small Brass Concave
|1 - 99||$0.35 ( Selling price )|
|100 or more||$0.22 ( Selling price )|
brass blanks, charms & motifs are brass and manufactured from
original vintage patterns by predominantly hand crafted family owned
companies in Germany, Czech Republic and France dating back to the early
1900s. A few of these companies still survive today and manufacture
original vintage styles like this one!
WHY WE LOVE WORKING WITH BRASS AND YOU WILL ALSO!
- Brass is highly durable
- Brass is polished easily
- Brass is corrosion resistant
- Brass is green: a highly machinable with less scrap, less rework and less
energy than other materials.
- Brass is lead and nickel free
- Brass soft muted honey colouring, makes it the most complimentary of all metal finishes.
- Finish – Raw Brass (lead & nickel free!)
- Hole: 2 ( 1 top and 1 bottom)
A great blank for engraving a message or inspirational word. Use in delicate bracelets.
For free tutorials on jewellery making. click here
will naturally darken (called a patina) as it ages. You may like the
antique it creates however if you want to bring the piece back to a
shiny brass simply use one of these cleaning methods:
- Boil 1 cup of water, add a tblsp vinegar
and drop of washing up detergent. Combine all ingredients in a jar &
shake for 30 seconds. Dry on a paper towel.
“Making good jewellery is made up of three basics…good materials, good tools, and good techniques.”