Deco Arrow Brass with 6mm Setting
|1 - 9||$3.50 ( Selling price )|
|10 or more||$2.75 ( Selling price )|
- 30x35mm with 6mm setting
- hole at the top
- hollow back
- finish: raw brass
For free tutorials on jewellery making. click here
WHY WE LOVE WORKING WITH BRASS AND YOU WILL ALSO!
- Brass is highly durable
- Brass is polished easily
- Brass is corrosion resistant
- Brass is green: a highly machinable with less scrap, less rework and less
energy than other materials.
- Brass is lead and nickel free
- Brass has a soft muted honey colouring, which makes it the most complimentary of all metal finishes.
Care for brass
will naturally darken (called a patina) as it ages. You may like the
antique it creates however if you want to bring the piece back to a
shiny brass simply use one of these cleaning methods:
- Boil 1 cup of water, add a tblsp vinegar
and drop of washing up detergent. Combine all ingredients in a jar &
shake for 30 seconds. Dry on a paper towel.
“Making good jewellery is made up of three basics…good materials, good tools, and good techniques.”