DIY Earring Deco Emerald Pryamid
I have designed these deco inpired emerald and jet pyramid earring DIY jewellery making kit for passionate crafters and beaders with their own style. When you are a bit short on time or ideas! and want a creative hit reach out for one of our jewellery making DIY kits which are just like making from scratch, only easier!
All beaded jewellery making DIY kits come with easy to follow instructions and a picture of the finished project.
Our D.I.Y kits are also the ideal gifts & great for the first time beader. At first glance some projects may seem complex & if you can’t physically get to our workshops unachievable! However, with a little practice, the right tools and step by step instructions to guide you from start to finish, you are well on your way to mastering any of these wonderful innovative designs.
- DIY project skill level: intermediate
- colour/finish: black/crystal/emerald
- length: 10.5cm
- This design captures 1920s shapes influenced by the sleek designs of the machine age, the Modernsit architecture of skyscrapers & cubist art movement. not to mention The Great Gatsby!
- materials used: Czech glass crystals & Vintage lucite cabochon
- tools required: round nose pliers & wire cutters plus epoxy glue e.g Araldite
“Making good jewellery is made up of three basics…good materials, good tools, and good techniques.”
skill level: intermediate
project time: 1 1/2 hours plus drying time