DIY Earring Boho Florentine Drop Turquoise with Bonus Step by Step Video Tutorial
I have designed these pretty turquoise drop DIY earrings, for passionate crafters and beaders’ with their own innate style. Made from delicately ornate florentine brass elements, which create an elegant statement, with a fringe of turquoise Czech glass crystals, Discover how easy these earrings are to make. Plus they are sustainable with brass being the most eco of all metals as it has a small cradle to grave footprint. When you are a bit short on time or ideas and want a creative hit reach out for one of our jewellery making DIY kits which are just like making from scratch, only easier! Plus this earring kit comes with a step by step video tutorial in these times of social distancing. Our D.I.Y jewellery making kits are also the ideal gifts & great for the first time beader.
- skill level: beginner
- tools required: round nose pliers plus wire cutters
- colour/finish: turquoise/brass
- length: 7cm
WHAT YOU GET:
- kit with all materials to make your project
- step by step instructions on how to link beads together
- handy ruler and jewellery lengths calculator
- colour booklet – soft cover – 26 pages, on how beads are made, basic jewellery making techniques and design inspiration
- step by step video tutorial: running time 9 minutes
Want to be a better jewellery maker and a better jewellery designer? We have created a series of FREE jewellery making video tutorials sharing everything from how to get started, basic assembly techniques, trouble shooting, to design inspo, professional finishing tips, and more! We show you have to string beads to make necklaces and bracelets, links beads to make simple drop earrings, wire wrap stones, make stud earrings, how to build on basic technique and design skills and how to design a one of a kind necklace.
WATCH OUR VIDEO TUTORIALS ON JEWELLERY MAKING BASICS NOW: click here