DIY Pretty Beaded Jewellery Craft Box
Find everything you need to make unique beaded necklaces, bracelets and earrings in this craft box at home. You are the designer! Make 10 pairs of earrings plus necklaces and bracelets. Simply thread beads onto the hemp cord and knot to finish.
This limited edition craft box includes:
– Over 50m hemp cord in four colours
– Three packets of Czech glass bead mixes
– Two packets of earring parts (silver-plated, solid brass) – 5pr each finish
– Handouts on the techniques learnt and how to make earrings
– Bonus booklet on how beads are made, technique and design tips
Czech pressed glass beads are fine quality pressed glass beads made by an age-old cottage industry. They are made in small quantities using hot glass which is pressed into moulds and come in a myriad of shapes and sizes. Czech beads are the best quality available, and shapes include round, tubes, leaves, flowers, stars and oval shapes.
Why we love Czech glass beads and you will too:
– Their diversity: colour, shape and size
– Their quality: uniform hole
– Their heritage: Czech tradition since the 16th century of bead making
– Their design possibilities: they are perfect for both modern designs and recreating a vintage style
skill level: beginner
tools required: round nose pliers and wire cutters
Want to be a better jewellery maker and a better jewellery designer? We have created a series of FREE jewellery making video tutorials sharing everything from how to get started, basic assembly techniques, trouble shooting, to design inspo, professional finishing tips, and more! We show you have to string beads to make necklaces and bracelets, links beads to make simple drop earrings, wire wrap stones, make stud earrings, how to build on basic technique and design skills and how to design a one of a kind necklace.
WATCH OUR VIDEO TUTORIALS ON JEWELLERY MAKING BASICS NOW: click here
We believe in the power of adornment and creativity and have designed a craft box for you to design, make and play using beautiful and original elements sourced ethically and globally.
We inspire your notable style and embrace the maker culture: seeking beauty, slow, ethical and local.