E COURSE HOW TO DREAM BIG, TAKE ACTION & ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
My purpose for writing this e course for creative preneurs was to share “how I got started in my small business and survived” which has always been the most asked question in my own journey as a small business owner and the answer is simple goal setting.
It is a big question to answer and one I wanted to be frankly honest. As I have soul searched my own journey what struck me most, was when the business wasn’t doing well, I wasn’t doing well. When I felt tired, my business was stuck. When I felt trapped in small business, my brand did not grow.
But when I was doing well and I was living the dream my business was doing well.
I’ve learnt that when you can roll with the punches your business can too because you have built up both a personal and brand resilience through planning your life and work with purpose and action.
It seems like a simple formula but honestly it is the only way I believe you can achieve your goals.
If you want to live the life your dream, kick one goal at a time!
59 pages 3 printable PDF lessons bonus materials dripped over 10 days. Choose to do the content as you receive it or set aside a quiet weekend
- Once you have paid for your course you will receive a welcome letter, and your first lesson,
by “drip” lessons, i.e. every few days
WHO IS IT FOR?
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DREAM BIG, SET GOALS & ACHIEVE THEM…
• Start a blog?
• Open an e boutique?
• Escape the studio early one afternoon a week?
• Get a life coach?
• Deal with your negative mindset?
• Reach a financial milestone?
• Achieve life and work balance?
• Move from hobbyist to full time creative preneur?
Let me help you achieve your goals.
WHAT YOU LEARN?
• Why you don’t achieve your goals
• An understanding of the different types of goals
• My fifth goal
• How to set goals for both your business and your life with clarity, purpose and action
• How to create work life balance as a creative preneur
PLUS BONUS MATERIAL ON Time Management:
• How to prioritise what needs to get done and when
• How to create a schedule that saves you time and gives you focus
• How to boost your productivity
WHAT YOU GET?
Three lessons emailed directly to your inbox as a comprehensive 57 page PDF printable workbook with:
• Check lists
• Task sheets
• Actionable tips
• Practical ways to help you achieve your personal goals, focus, intentions and actions
• The latest research
• The facts
• Motivational & inspirational quotes
• Insights into your own mindsets
• Your personal action plan
• Accountability & belief you can achieve
• Whether you are a face to face privately coached student or have purchased the digital course every student will have access to 1 Months email support. You can directly ask me questions about the course plus anything specific to your own needs. Ask; I am here to help.
It is important to note: no actual jewellery making will be covered.
“The best way to know your future is to create it.”
Smalley is a full time designer & educator under the label Etelage
est in 2002 and based in the inner west.
She is a bower bird at heart
and combines her love of travels & cultures to source exotic artisan
beads & embellishments for her jewellery designs.
She has lived in
Africa, studied glass design in Italy & fossicked through many a
basement of former jewellery makers in the hub of Bohemia. (Czech
Republic and southern Germany) Her travels allow a constant flow of
inspiration & stories plus an eclectic & juxtiposed style.
observes that generally as a society we are becoming more mindful about
our choices: conscious of choosing products which are made using
artisan traditions & not mass produced, and seeking quality over
quantity. So it is with that philosophy she shares her skills and
knowledge of jewellery design to encourage all her students to awaken
their creative soul and seek beauty, slow, artisan and local.
Christine creates a teaching environment where participants can share
ideas, be inspired and let their imaginations run wild!
With over 14
years teaching experience Christine is dedicated
to empowering her
students to become better designers, better
makers and launching and building strong brands. She is passionate about
equipping her students with the exact skills
and the confidence to create whatever her students dream!
written by a creative for creatives
59 pages 3 lessons approx 12 hours 18 pages of BONUS MATERIAL