E COURSE HOW TO WRITE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN (FOR CREATIVES)
Put simply every
business needs a plan, including a creative one, if you are in biz for the long haul.
A business plan can
feel overwhelming so I have created one with you in mind which will make
the process easy and inspirational._ At the end of the e course you will have completed your Business Plan which will give you a road map to help you and your business thrive!
MY BUSINESS JOURNEY
I am an avid planner which is a huge blessing for me as a creative preneur but I am also a starter not a finisher and have great ideas but don’t always follow them all the way through.
A business plan, my biz plan keeps me accountable.
Sure, it can be fun to be spontaneous and just dive right into things. However having a business plan I believe is essential for getting your business off on the right foot and helping you stay on the right path. If you have yet to create a business plan for your creative business, here are the basics you need to get started today and exactly how to do it!
WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
- Are a new creative preneur or an existing brand,
- Do you want to take your hobby from side hustle to serious business,
- Are you dabbling with the idea of a creative business but don’t know whats involved,
- Are you overwhelmed by all the aspects of running and managing your own creative business,
- Are you struggling as a new design graduate with the business aspect of being a self employed creative,
- Do you have moments where you feel like you could do this for a living and not just a hobby.
WHAT YOU LEARN?
• Why a road map is important for a small biz
• An understanding of your vibe, tribe and competition
• Why you need to plan with purpose and why marketing is important
• How to be accountable and profitable in small biz
• Understanding of the fundamental financials
WHAT YOU GET?
Six lessons “drip” emailed directly to your inbox, every 5 days as a comprehensive 103 page PDF printable workbook with:
• Check lists
• Task sheets
• Actionable tips
• Practical ways to help you create a road map you will use
• The latest research
• The facts
• Motivational & inspirational quotes
• Your own marketing and biz plan you can refer to again and again plus update and review
• Accountability & belief you can achieve
• Whether you are a face to face privately coached student or
have purchased the digital course every student will have access to 1 Months email
support. You can directly ask me questions about the course plus
anything specific to your own needs. Ask; I am here to help.
At the end of the e course you will have completed you will have your Business Plan which will help you plan with purpose and be profitable!
Smalley is a full time designer & educator under the label Etelage
est in 2002 and based in the inner west.
She is a bower bird at heart
and combines her love of travels & cultures to source exotic artisan
beads & embellishments for her jewellery designs.
She has lived in
Africa, studied glass design in Italy & fossicked through many a
basement of former jewellery makers in the hub of Bohemia. (Czech
Republic and southern Germany) Her travels allow a constant flow of
inspiration & stories plus an eclectic & juxtiposed style.
observes that generally as a society we are becoming more mindful about
our choices: conscious of choosing products which are made using
artisan traditions & not mass produced, and seeking quality over
quantity. So it is with that philosophy she shares her skills and
knowledge of jewellery design to encourage all her students to awaken
their creative soul and seek beauty, slow, artisan and local.
Christine creates a teaching environment where participants can share
ideas, be inspired and let their imaginations run wild!
With over 14
years teaching experience Christine is dedicated
to empowering her
students to become better designers, better
makers and launching and building strong brands. She is passionate about
equipping her students with the exact skills
and the confidence to create whatever her students dream!
written by a creative for creatives
103 pages 6 lessons 25 hours