E COURSE SHOW THE LOVE: HOW TO OFFER GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Gone are the days when you popped a customers order into a plastic seal top bag with maybe a business card, threw it into a padded post bag and shoved it into the post box! In the days of mail order the fact we went to the effort of mailing you something because you did not take the effort to come to our bricks and mortar store was a big deal. Today it is the deal breaker!
WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
- You are a new creative preneur
- You are struggling to gain repeat business
WHAT YOU LEARN?
• How to Develop Great Business Practice as a Manager, Designer and Creative
• How to Package your Products & Wow Your Customers including the best Local (Australian) Packaging Suppliers & Printers
• Learn how to Ship your Products & the Best Solutions for Shipping
• The answer: Once you have sold to your customers, how do you keep them coming back
WHAT YOU GET?
One lesson emailed directly to your inbox on purchase, as a comprehensive 27 page PDF printable workbook with:
• Check lists & Goal Planners
• Task sheets
• Actionable tips
• Practical ways to help you achieve repeatable business
• Accountability & belief you can achieve
• Whether you are a face to face privately coached student or
have purchased the digital course every student will have 1 Months email
support. You can directly ask me questions about the course plus
anything specific to your own needs. Ask; I am here to help.
At the end of the e course you will have completed you will have the answers and actionable steps to create awesome customer service and win repeatable business!
Smalley is a full time designer & educator under the label Etelage
est in 2002 and based in the inner west.
She is a bower bird at heart
and combines her love of travels & cultures to source exotic artisan
beads & embellishments for her jewellery designs.
She has lived in
Africa, studied glass design in Italy & fossicked through many a
basement of former jewellery makers in the hub of Bohemia. (Czech
Republic and southern Germany) Her travels allow a constant flow of
inspiration & stories plus an eclectic & juxtiposed style.
observes that generally as a society we are becoming more mindful about
our choices: conscious of choosing products which are made using
artisan traditions & not mass produced, and seeking quality over
quantity. So it is with that philosophy she shares her skills and
knowledge of jewellery design to encourage all her students to awaken
their creative soul and seek beauty, slow, artisan and local.
Christine creates a teaching environment where participants can share
ideas, be inspired and let their imaginations run wild!
With over 14
years teaching experience Christine is dedicated
to empowering her
students to become better designers, better
makers and launching and building strong brands. She is passionate about
equipping her students with the exact skills
and the confidence to create whatever her students dream!
written by a creative for creatives
27 pages 1 lesson at your own pace