Etelage Private Tuition E Voucher $189
This voucher gives you:
x1 1 1/2 hour session of private tutorial at our inner west studio or your nominated venue in Sydney.
You can choose from the following:
- Basic Assembly & Finishing Techniques in Beaded Jewellery Design: stringing, linking, wire wrapping & knotting.
- Intermediate & Advanced Assembly Beaded Jewellery Techniques: multi strand necklaces, tassels & chandelier earrings
- Professional Finishing Touches to an exacting Gallery Standard
- Jewellery Design Essentials: composition, colour & texture.
- Inspiration: how to be inspired and organising inspiration
- Types of Jewellery: necklaces and chokers, earrings, bracelets.
- Styles of Jewellery: tribal, gypset boho, vintage, deco modernist
- Where do I sell?
- How to set up your Etsy shop?
- how do I best deliver customer service?
- how to establish your unique creative brand ?
- how to effectively market & promote?
I would love to help you become a better designer and maker plus and
equip you with the exact tools to start and grow a sustainable creative
business. Christine Smalley
Our Gift Certificates are online vouchers
Simply add one to your cart and follow the prompts at check
out. You will be able to email the voucher directly to the recipient or
to yourself so that you can then forward on. You can also add a
- Valid for one year.
- Can be used on all products not just workshops. (including beads, jewellery, workshops and sale products) online only at www.etelage.com
Smalley is a full time designer & educator under the label Etelage
est in 2002 and based in the inner west.
She is a bower bird at heart
and combines her love of travels & cultures to source exotic artisan
beads & embellishments for her jewellery designs.
She has lived in
Africa, studied glass design in Italy & fossicked through many a
basement of former jewellery makers in the hub of Bohemia. (Czech
Republic and southern Germany) Her travels allow a constant flow of
inspiration & stories plus an eclectic & juxtiposed style.
observes that generally as a society we are becoming more mindful about
our choices: conscious of choosing products which are made using
artisan traditions & not mass produced, and seeking quality over
quantity. So it is with that philosophy she shares her skills and
knowledge of jewellery design to encourage all her students to awaken
their creative soul and seek beauty, slow, artisan and local.
Christine creates a teaching environment where participants can share
ideas, be inspired and let their imaginations run wild!
With over 14
years teaching experience Christine is dedicated
to empowering her
students to become better designers, better
makers and launching and building strong brands. She is passionate about
equipping her students with the exact skills
and the confidence to create whatever her students dream!
Valid for 12 months