Jewellery Workshop Deposit $100 Private Tuition
At the time of your booking we will email you a pre tutorial questionnaire to prepare
for your tutorial, plus Christine will personally chat with you to create the best program to meet your specific needs.
You can choose from any of the subject areas listed below:
- Basic Assembly & Finishing Techniques: stringing, linking, wire wrapping & knotting.
- Intermediate & Advanced Assembly Techniques: multi strand necklaces, tassels & chandelier earrings
- Professional Finishing Touches to an exacting Gallery Standard
- Design Essentials: composition, colour & texture.
- Inspiration: how to be inspired and organising inspiration
- Types of Jewellery: necklaces and chokers, earrings, bracelets.
- Styles of Jewellery: tribal, gypset boho, vintage, deco modernist.
- Establishing a jewellery business. How to get started? Selling platforms?
- note book to take notes
- any tear outs you like as inspiration
- any work you have created you need technique or design help
Breathing Colours Studio
756 Darling St Rozelle
I look forward to meeting you & helping you fulfill your creative dreams!