Necklace and Earring Kit Brass Vintage Style
This kit contains all the jewellery findings or parts in a brass metal for making:
- 5 necklaces (80-90cm in length each) The flex wire is in a lovely vintage pink.
- 5 pairs of earrings (lead and nickel free!) The earring style has a lever back which means it secures around the ear. No more lost earrings!
Great for someone just starting out or if you want to get crafty and make some Christmas gifts.
NOTE: TOOLS REQUIRED
you will need:
- round nose pliers,
- flat nose pliers,
- a pair of cutters.
WHY WE LOVE BRASS AND YOU WILL TOO!
- Brass is highly durable
- Brass is polished easily
- Brass is corrosion resistant
- Brass is green: it’s a highly machinable material makes it
able to be accurately manufactured with less scrap, less rework and less
energy than other materials. Products made from brass generally have
good “cradle-to-grave” characteristics as not only do they show good
durability but brass is also readily recycled at the end of the products
- Brass is lead and nickel free
- Brass has a soft muted honey colouring, which makes it the most complimentary of all metal finishes.
“Making good jewellery is made up of three basics…good materials, good tools, and good techniques.”
make: 5 necklaces
make: 5 pairs earrings
metal: raw brass