Necklace and Earring Kit Brass
This kit contains all the jewellery findings or parts in a brass metal for making:
- 5 necklaces (80-90cm in length each)
- 5 pairs of earrings (lead and nickel free!)
Great for someone just starting out or if you want to get crafty and make some Christmas gifts.
NOTE: TOOLS REQUIRED
you will need:
- round nose pliers,
- flat nose pliers,
- a pair of cutters.
WHY WE LOVE BRASS AND YOU WILL TOO!
- Brass is highly durable
- Brass is polished easily
- Brass is corrosion resistant
- Brass is green: it’s a highly machinable material makes it
able to be accurately manufactured with less scrap, less rework and less
energy than other materials. Products made from brass generally have
good “cradle-to-grave” characteristics as not only do they show good
durability but brass is also readily recycled at the end of the products
- Brass is lead and nickel free
- Brass has a soft muted honey colouring, which makes it the most complimentary of all metal finishes.
“Making good jewellery is made up of three basics…good materials, good tools, and good techniques.”