Want intensive one on one learning in all aspects of a creative small business?
- do you want to start a jewellery biz?
- are you a crafty DIYer and want to sell at markets or online but don’t know where to start?
START NOW. WHAT IS IT WORTH TO YOU?
I would love to help and equip you with the exact tools to start and grow a sustainable and thriving creative business, which I have done.
At the time of your booking I will email you a pre tutorial questionnaire to prepare for your consultation, plus I will personally chat with you to create the best program to meet your specific needs. Personal. Targeted. Effective.
Alternatively, if you are not able to join me in Sydney, I can come to you through our e education program. Take an e course on the subjects you need specific help with. click here
Complete our Enquiry Form
We will check availability confirming your date and time ASAP. We will work with you to create a jewellery project which suits the needs of the participants and your budget.
You can choose from any of the subject areas listed below.
- how do I get started and where do I sell?
- how do I set up an Etsy shop?
- how do I best deliver customer service, from packaging and shipping?
- how do I establish a unique & holistic creative brand ?
- how do I effectively market & promote my brand?
- how do I stay motivated & achieve goals?
- how do I plan my business?
WHAT YOU GET?
- A pre consultation questionnaire to be completed before your first session
- Scheduled one-on-one sessions
- Time to talk about your questions, concerns, ideas, and dreams
- Opportunity to become more focused, confident, and prepared to tackle your small business to do lists
- Receive FREE e mini guides on the topic/s of your consultations
- Discount of 20% on our e-course subjects click here
Choose from one of 3 sessions below to suit you:
- option 1: 1 1/2hours $189 (Want to book it? click here or Want to gift it? click here.)
- option 2: 3 hours $350 plus materials. SAVE $28! (Want to book it? click here or Want to gift it? click here.)
- option 3: x2 3 hour sessions $689 plus materials. SAVE $66! (Want to book it. click here or Want to gift it? click here.)
ABOUT AND TEACHER PHILOSOPHY
Christine Smalley is a full time designer and educator under the label Etelage est in 2002 and based in the inner west, Sydney, Australia She is a bower bird at heart and combines her love of travels and cultures to source exotic artisan beads and embellishments for her jewellery designs.
She has lived in Africa, studied glass design in Italy and fossicked through many a basement of former jewellery makers in the hub of Bohemia. (Czech Republic and southern Germany) Her travels allow a constant flow of inspiration and stories plus an eclectic and juxtiposed style.
She observes that generally as a society we are becoming more mindful about our choices: conscious of choosing products which are made using artisan traditions and not mass produced, and seeking quality over quantity. So it is with that philosophy she shares her skills and knowledge of jewellery design to encourage all her students to awaken their creative soul and seek beauty, slow, artisan and local.
Christine creates a teaching environment where participants can share ideas, be inspired and let their imaginations run wild!
With over 15 years teaching experience Christine is dedicated to empowering her students to become better designers and better makers, equipping them with skills and confidence to create whatever her students dream!
PRIVATE COACHING TESTIMONIALS
“it was great yesterday. I was more than satisfied – I was enthused and invigorated with both the direction and what is entailed.
I will let you know how I go with all the tasks.
Thank you again for your time, your wise counsel, your amazing design and colour sense.”
Sharyn Oct 2016
“Thanks again for all your wise words and your follow up email. Today my friend and I went through all your recommendations and did a dress rehearsal for our market stall layout.”
Lesley Oct 2016
“Hi Chris, Thanks for taking me through the techniques today to get me started on this lovely journey. I really enjoyed my time spent with you learning this new skill. I’m very excited to begin my jewellery making & hoping I will learn more from you.
Thank you also for the additional info on Morocco & other material.”
Nirmala July 2016
“Christine gave me the confidence to turn my basic jewellery skills & passion for colour into a modest business. She is an unorthodox and passionate teacher who generously shared all her invaluable tips to turn my basic jewellery pieces into professionally finished pieces which I now sell to galleries – she is truly inspirational.”